About our guest this week:
Christina Fox is a licensed counselor, retreat speaker, and author of multiple books. She and her husband have been married for twenty-five years. They have two teen boys and live in the Atlanta area, where she coordinates the counseling ministry at her church.
Listen here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/146001/10354648
- Why are we drawn to “how-to” books? How is Like Our Father different?
- How does understanding that we’re image-bearers impact our parenting?
- Why does it matter that God identifies Himself as our Father?
- How do we image God by providing consistency and boundaries?
- How are discipline and punishment different?